9/5/12

Ronaldo: Once it becomes clear that my words were not connected with the money

Portuguese Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo made a statement in connection with the rush that arose after the publication in the Spanish press his interview in which he said that does not feel happy in Real Madrid
Portuguese Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo made a statement in connection with the rush that arose after the publication in the Spanish press his interview in which he said that does not feel happy in Real Madrid.
«What I feel the sadness and told about it, caused a huge stir. I was accused of wanting to get more money, but one day it becomes clear that that is not the case.
Now I want to ensure that only real Madrid fans that my motivation, dedication, determination and desire to win all the tournaments will not be affected. I have too much respect for myself and Real Madrid to give the Club less than what I am capable of. I embrace all madridista» - posted by Ronaldo on their official page in Facebook.

No comments: