9/10/12

Messi: I have no doubt that we will win the World Cup

Messi: I have no doubt that we will win the World Cup
A series of victories against Argentina inspires Lionel Messi, who now wants to win the World Championship in Brazil.
«We're all about that dream. I hope that in two years I'll celebrate in Brazil. We have enough time to work and grow, and I have no doubt that we will win», - said Messi.
For Argentina in its 25 years, FC Barcelona striker scored 28 goals already, 11 of them in the last 11 years of matches under the direction of Alejandro Sabelia. Lionel halfway towards its all-time leading scorer in the history of the Argentine national team, who scored by Gabriel Batistuta for the national team 56 times. Rather than Diego Maradona Messi separated just six balls.

No comments: