9/30/12

Mazzarri: Today we have tried to act the same as Juventus

Walter Mazzarri about game with Sampdoria
The head coach of Napoli Walter Mazzarri after defeating the Sampdoria (1:0) admitted to having studied the experience of playing for Juventus against the Genoese, and was removed from the bench.
«Before me there was violent conduct, and I just raised his hands to express their outrage. The ref made me a comment, and then the fourth official advised him to remove me. I don't want to discuss it. Sampdoria had a great match, but the protest against an opponent a penalty, from which we scored, I do not understand. The foul was exactly on the line, which is part of the penalty area. The repetition is clearly visible. Today we have tried to act the same as Juventus. Such tactics against Sampdoria triggered» - said Mazzarri.

No comments: