9/18/12

Mourinho: I have no one in the history of the Real, but people want to see this team

Mourinho: I have no one in the history of the Real, but people want to see this team
Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is very pleased with his team's game at home against Champions League group stage with Manchester City, reports the Spanish media.
The hosts lost twice during the match, but managed to gain a victory with a score of 3:2.
«No celebrating the victory, the game itself. Think soccer fans will get pleasure from the game. I am proud of my team, regardless of the result. In recent days I have had a feeling that we are moving in the right direction. And I admit that this game can be played. But not the way it happened in meetings with Getafe and Sevilla, and struggling, like animals. It is important to know: when players want to, you can perform the task. The opponent will say that we completely dominated in the first half the guests didn't even approaching our goal. The truth is, we then conceded two goals, however, continued to struggle. I have no one in the history of Real Madrid CF, but I can say that people want to see this command. She looked so as in the previous season,» - said Mourinho.

No comments: