9/17/12

Roberto Carlos: Hulk blow much steeper than I have

Roberto Carlos about Zenit's Hulk
Director of Anji Roberto Carlos has shared expectations of the upcoming match Malaga Zenit.
«I expect that this match would end in a draw. Spalletti-top coach, Hi-class! But in his new team players. Yes, Hulk and Witsel star, but they have yet to sygryvat′sâ. Zenit do not accidentally lost the last match. And here's the team Malaga are more common. And they are now on the rise.
How will St. La Rosaleda? Most aggressively! Support for spectators-a strong Trump of Málaga. Personally, I do not remember any easy match at Rosalede. When I was playing for Real Madrid, on our matches in Malaga is always going to a full Stadium and severe pressure on us. Here comes the heat at Zenit would have no impact.
The Hulk blow much steeper than I have! Have you seen what the Hulk's healthy, nakačannoe body?! These strikes he has coached over the years. As my penalty is a very modest donation, with whom I just lucky to be born» - said Carlos.

No comments: