9/15/12

Jose Mourinho: I do not have a team

Jose Mourinho: I do not have a team
Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho was straightforward, evaluating the game their team in an away match in the fourth round of the National Championship with Sevilla, reports the Spanish press. Blancos missed one goal and suffered a second defeat of the season.
«I'm worried about my team. We have not shown the football match with Getafe, and it was the same in the game with Sevilla. In the match against Granada looked pale. Most of all I worry about is that we have no points, but what I do not have a team.
During the break, I replaced the two players, but actually wanted to replace seven. And my replacement does not mean that Mesut Özil and di Maria played worse than others. Real Madrid has a command without concentration and the proper mindset. But Seville's players fought for every ball, demonstrating the aggressiveness. Only against Barcelona we played well,» - said Mourinho.

No comments: