9/19/12

Mkhitaryan: Doing everything to help Shakhtar

Henrikh Mkhitaryan about Shakhtar
Shakhtar's midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan, recognized as the best player of the Shakhtar meeting with the Danish club FC Nordsjælland in the first round of the Champions League group stage, shared his opinion about the victory of Donetsk team at the start of the European Championship.
«The whole team tried hard, and the most important thing is that we won the first match. What I don't pay attention, not mine, credit goes to the entire team. In the second case, his goal was really to the Virgin, but she never came, because I'm not comfortable giving away, and the ball was bounced to me. My position on the pitch - assailants but I gives freedom, and I can work on different parts of the field. Do everything to help the team.
All points cannot be implemented. Well, we scored a goal in the locker room, which has led to rival opened up in the second half. Sure, nobody is going to be easy against the Nordsjælland in the group, because the Danes know how to play football» - said Mkhitaryan.

No comments: