9/17/15

Florenzi: My goal was very important, because it brought a point to the team

Florenzi: My goal was very important, because it brought a point to the team
Midfielder of Roma Alessandro Florenzi shared his impressions of the home match of the 1st round of Champions League group stage with FC Barcelona (1:1). Florenzi scored the only goal of the Romans.
“My goal was very important, because it brought a point to the team. Frankly, the goal gained prominence.
I saw that Edin Dzeko is not ready to accept a pass, and decided to strike. In the worst case, Barcelona would be entitled to a goal kick. Before the game, I thought, as long as that does not spoil. We have conquered Everest as the best team in the world. Roma fought to the end and remained in one piece,” - said Florenzi.

No comments: