9/17/15

Mourinho: Win or lose Chelsea, I will remain a fantastic coach

Mourinho: Win or lose Chelsea, I will remain a fantastic coach
The head coach of Chelsea Jose Mourinho commented that fans were chanting his name during a match of the 1st round of the group stage of the Champions League against Maccabi (4:0).
“Win or lose Chelsea, I will remain a fantastic coach. And the fans are well aware, they understand that the club has won three league titles and one with me - with my team. We understand that we can win and fifth title that I'm pretty good. Why do not they support me?
For example, Rooney is now considered the best player in England's history record, and yet not so long ago he played not so well. He remains a fantastic player, whether he scores or not,” - said Mourinho.

No comments: