9/7/15

Del Bosque: is planning to leave his position European Championship

Del Bosque: is planning to leave his position European Championship
The coach of Spanish National Team Vicente Del Bosque Spain will certainly leave his post after the European Championship of 2016. He said that he hopes his team would win the right to participate in UEFA Euro of 2016.
“If I am offered to extend the contract, I think I will not accept the offer. I intend to work out my current contract, to fulfill my obligations and complete my duties in 2016. I don't want to speak out clearly, but it is unlikely that I will accept the proposal,” – said Del Bosque.
Earlier it was reported that the leadership of the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) is satisfied with the work of Del Bosque and intends to offer him the prolongation of the agreement until 2018.

No comments: