9/15/15

Xavi: Van Gaal drowned and humiliated me in front of everyone, and called Zidane

Xavi: Van Gaal drowned and humiliated me in front of everyone, and called Zidane
The former midfielder of FC Barcelona Xavi Hernandez, now defending the colors of the Qatari club Al-Sadd, spoke about his experience with the former coach of the Catalan club Louis van Gaal. Xavi described him as a direct-talking person.
“I have good memories about Van Gaal which will remember during whole lifetime. One day, he drowned and humiliated me in front of everyone, and another day called me Zidane. When he trained us I played at the stadium Old Trafford, and then played for the second team of FC Barcelona. If you are in the main team of the club, it means that you can’t play for a backup. But the 18-year-old footballer should first have a game practice. And then after all you return to the first team and literally begin to eat grass”, - said Xavi.
Louis van Gaal led the Spanish Grand from 1997-2000 and from 2002-2003. Led by Barca he won the Spanish championship (season-1997/98 and 1998/99), the Cup (season 1997/98) and the UEFA Super Cup in 1997.

No comments: