4/29/12

Josep Guardiola: “Few of the players I am with the same respect as the Pedro”

Barcelona coach Josep Guardiola commented on the match 36th round championship of Spain against Rayo Vallecano (7: 0). 
"Know that Real is the champion, but this match showed, what is our team. Players reacted very badly to this meeting and staged a small feast. We are preparing to win the trophy Copa del Rey, and victory over Rayo Vallecano will help us in this. We should not think that matches now are useless. Pedro? Little of footballers I have such respect as it. Pedro had many injuries this season – he could play more. Today, I'm pleased with his game. He scored two goals and was a very vibrant. I want to apologize to fans of Rayo Vallecano for dance my players. This will not be repeated. This was something players outside of Barcelona. We have a very young team. Tito Vilanova perfectly with it. I think Barcelona will be competitive in the future”, - quoted Guardiola Marca.

No comments: