4/25/12

Antonio Conte: “We can do a story”

Juventus coach Antonio Conte said his players are ready for the great victories. 
“The judges this season was not so much in our favor, but at the end of the training the players continue to practice the breakout of kicks from the penalty mark. I always tell them that it is very important, because one mistake can deny us the important points. I'm very happy that I managed to distinguish oneself. Borriello He deserved that goal. Marco arrived at the Club is in better shape, but through hard work was able to recruit excellent condition. I know the qualities possessed by the player. It was very difficult to break into the Club's defence, which rubbed the whole team to its goal. This was an important test for Juventus, and my players have done. I have always said to the players that they have focused only on his address to completely give up on the field, then not regret of missed opportunities. In previous years we looked at how other sit for a festive table, but now we have a appetite. Now we have a unique opportunity to make something big. We can create the story”, - quoted Conte Football Italia.

No comments: