4/20/12

Francesco Totti: “The Scudetto, won the Roma, it's more important to me than the World Championship Gold”

Midfielder of club Roma, Francesco Totti spoke about the Loyalty Club, and plans for the future and the relationship with head coach Luis Enrique. 
"The Scudetto, won the Roma, it's more important to me than the World Championship Gold, because the joy of winning a trophy with my Club can not be compared to anything else. 
I was born in Rome and am from Rome. I have had many opportunities to go somewhere else, but I've always answered that I wanted to wear the t-shirt of one of the Club do not represent themselves in other colors. Yes, and that I told my child, I agreed to move from Roma in another Club? Love these colors made me discard all proposals, and I do not regret that did just that choice. 
This season for us was complicated by the presence of a new coach. First were small differences between us that is quite normal when you play. Then I started to play regularly, and the case went to the LAD. 
From Luis Enrique has a philosophy game. He wants to bring in a new style of Italian football. I love it. I guess soon the system will bear fruit. 
My future? Contract with Roma is valid for two years. If I physically ready to play up to 40 years, but now it's just a wish" – quoted Gazzeta dello Sport Totti.

No comments: