4/25/12

Josep Guardiola: “Congrats to Chelsea with excellent playing defense”

Barcelona coach Josep Guardiola shared his impressions of the second semi-final of the Champions League with Chelsea (2: 2). 
"I think everybody saw that Barcelona players left on the field of all forces to the last drop. Don't know how many chances we missed, but worth to congratulate Chelsea with excellent game in defence. Messi? I am grateful to him for all he has done for us. My admiration for them an incomparable to anything else. Messi every day helps us to become better and better. Tomorrow I will appreciate the emotional state of football players who have played most matches this season. We need to move on. Also in the next few days I will decide on their future and talk to Rossel. This exciting time", - cited AS Extremely.

No comments: