4/27/12

Carlo Mazzone: “Roma should invite coach Guardiola caliber”

Former head coach of the Roma Carlo Mazzone stated that Josep Guardiola, leaving Barcelona at the end of the season, should work in Italy.
"I hope that Guardiola would be in Italy and can find a suitable command. This will probably be Roma. He came to the Club to fight for Scudetto, Milan. I think that Roma, a lot of money on buying new players should go for another financial sacrifice and to invite a coach the caliber of Josep. Fans want more. I hope this is understood the Guide. Guardiola has a sense of humor. He is honest. These quality passes its players Josep. I am very attached to it. I am sorry that his adventure in Barcelona ended in this way. Did not expect that this separation to happen, but there are coaches who weary of certain situations. For example, when players listen coach like before”, - quoted Mazzone Football Italia.

No comments: