4/27/12

Alex Ferguson: “It's always painful for me to leave out applications to match good players”

Head coach of Manchester United Alex Ferguson match 36th round of England Championship with Manchester City said that it is not easy to choose players for important matches. 
“All the players except Pogba, ready for the match. Paul was eliminated until the end of the season. Of course, with Manchester City wanted to play everyone. This complicates my task, I'll leave someone out bids to match. I need to select 11 people for the basic composition and 7 players to substitute. Sure there are three-four players who wish to play this game, but they will be watching the game from the rostrum. It is always painful for me to leave behind teams good players”, - quoted Ferguson Goal.com.

No comments: