12/13/12

Jose Mourinho: I would like to mention the game of Raphael Varane

Jose Mourinho: I would like to mention the game of Raphael Varane
Head coach of Real Madrid Jose Mourinho has commented on the first leg of the 1/8 final of the National Cup with Celta Vigo, the Spanish press reported.
Playing away, Blancos capitulated with a score 1:2.
«I would like to mention the game of Raphael Varane. This champion. He played injured and has made more of some players who were not injured. I will not hide that disappointed some players game. With one of them I will have to talk. It would be better to bet on Morato, although he was still very inexperienced. He has more ambition than the player who surely did not want to play in this match. Cold, rain, Cup ... Perhaps not always blame the coach, but I always take their share of responsibility,» - Mourinho said.

No comments: