12/11/12

Eto'o: I communicate with Guardiola when I meet him

Eto'o: I communicate with Guardiola when I meet him
Anji's striker Samuel Eto'o in media interviews has stated that not holding grudge against the former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola.
To recap, once worked under the guidance of the Cameroon football player Guardiola as part of blue-pomegranate, but then he had to leave the Catalan club because coach no longer desired to see him in the team.
«However, I spent in Barcelona season in which it won. The finale turned out to be difficult, but I can't help saying that this year is only a small part of my stay in Barcelona. In life anything can happen, but you must be a man and tell the truth. Today I am happy because I communicate with Guardiola when I meet him. We both are presenting Barcelona,» - Eto'o said.

No comments: