12/4/12

Benzema: Mourinho has done a lot for me

Benzema: Mourinho has done a lot for me
Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema said he hopes that the head coach Jose Mourinho will not leave his post after the end of the current season, according to the Spanish press.
We remind that in recent days it was reported that a Portuguese worker and Club President Florentino Perez believes the coach already has exhausted itself in this position.
«Mourinho has done a lot for me and was always next to me. Now is the time to make the team was near him. For me personally, it would be better if he stays,» - Benzema said.
It should be noted that Mourinho himself has not confirmed his retirement from Club, advised ask for clarifications to Peres and representatives of mass media, which expanded information.

No comments: