12/27/12

Marcello Lippi: I have a two-year contract with the Guangzhou

Marcello Lippi: I have a two-year contract with the Guangzhou
The celebrated Italian expert Marcello Lippi, who heads the Chinese Club Guangzhou Evergrande FC, refuted reports that he will replace Jose Mourinho in the summer in Real Madrid.
It was earlier reported that Zinedine Zidane, who played under Lippi at Juventus, advised President of Real Madrid Florentino PĂ©rez to consider the candidacy of Italian.
«It is not true. Not to say that I am against when my name is flashing next to such clubs like Real Madrid, but nothing concrete. I read it in the newspaper, but nothing about conversation Zidane and Perez didn't know. I have a two-year contract with the Guangzhou and I feel good here, from all points of view,» - Lippi said.

No comments: