12/28/12

Eric Abidal: Sometimes I was not easy when waking up in the morning

Eric Abidal: Sometimes I was not easy when waking up in the morning
FC Barcelona defender Eric Abidal said he never has come to get away from the big football.
Earlier, French footballer twice subjected to surgery because of a malignant tumor. The second time he did a liver transplant.
«At the moment I feel good. Second surgery I underwent eight months ago, and I have a desire to fight and come back into operation. Sometimes I was not easy when waking up in the morning. But I never thought about having to hang up the boots on a nail. For football, as my family is my life. And what I do, I do in order to become an example for other people. I have passed many hurdles, but ahead of me waiting for other tests,» - Abidal said.

No comments: