6/18/12

Ibrahim Afellay: “I'm very disappointed”

I really want to see the next season started as soon as possible. I want to again and again to enter the field of FC Barcelona and prove worthy of a place in the national team
Barcelona and Dutch midfielder Ibrahim Afellay has summed up the results of the performance of the national team at the Euro-2012, and also noted that for him this tournament was very important. 
“I'm very disappointed, because we got the wrong result, which had hoped for. But for me personally, this tournament was not in vain. It is important for these matches, because I am a long time could not play due to injury. All in all, I now have been fighting two feelings. 
I really want to see the next season started as soon as possible. I want to again and again to enter the field of FC Barcelona and prove worthy of a place in the national team,” – said Afellay.

No comments: