6/13/12

Gabriel Milito: “I spent many years in professional football”

31-year-old Independiente Defender Gabriel Milito said that plans to complete a career after the end of the season.
31-year-old Independiente Defender Gabriel Milito said that plans to complete a career after the end of the season. 
“I think the reasons for my decision all understandable. I tired both physically and emotionally. With each season withstand them becomes harder for me. So I decided to put a full stop. Such a step is never easy. But I am sure that this is a valid solution. It's for the better. I spent many years in professional football, now I need to reset the load with my shoulders”, - said Milito. 
Thus, Gabriel career prior to the completion of the final two matches were left to hold the Championship of Argentina. Detailed statistics of speeches here. 
Recall that earlier Milito played for Barcelona and Zaragoza, as his account of the match 42.
Cristiano Ronaldo – Zinedine Zidane – Luis Figo – El-Shaaravy, Thiago Silva – Zlatan Ibrahimovic – Antonio Cassano - Ricardo Kaka - Neymar – Ricardo Montolivo – Marcelo Bielsa – Jose Mourinho – Kevin Prince Boateng - Alessandro Del Piero – Alessandro Nesta – Paolo Maldini – Marek Hamsik – Benzema – Gonsalo Higuain – Carles Puyol – Lionel Messi – Diego Maradona – Hernan Crespo – Pele – Gaizka Mendieta – Roberto Baggio – Gabriel Batistuta – Serie A – Soccer – La Liga – Carlos Tevez – Real Madrid – FC Barcelona, AC Milan – UEFA – FIFA – Juventus – Transfers – Massimiliano Allegri – Chelsea – Manchester United – Manchester City – Euro 2012 – Irina Shake – Helen Swedin – Sara Carbonero – Iker Casilias – Xabi Alonso – Xavi – Andres Iniesta – Lazio – Galacticos – Mario Gomez - Aguero.

No comments: