6/29/12

Mario Balotelli: “It was the best night of my life”

Balotelli shared his emotions after the semi-final of Euro-2012 qualifier against Germany
Italian striker Mario Balotelli shared his emotions after the semi-final of Euro-2012 qualifier against Germany.
"It was the best night of my life. Hope on Sunday to experience even more intense emotions. Want to see Italy won the UEFA Euro-2012, even if I will play in the final. I've waited for this moment. The match was attended by my mom. The finale will be the father. I hope to please everybody and his. Want to score a fourth goal. 
Pass from Cassano? It was a fantastic pass. Only he is capable of such things. I have replaced, because I am very tired. I have even had a cramp. I told coach wait for five minutes, but the replacement was ready. Everything is in order. 
In the run-up to the finals we must remain calm. Spain is a great tournament, but we must play our own football. I will come back to Italy soon? No. I am well in England. There's fans still love me even after I helped Italy to eliminate their national team,” – said Balotelli.

No comments: