6/25/12

Daniele De Rossi: “Our team has shown attacking football”

The Italy National team midfielder Daniele De Rossi shared his impressions of Euro-2012 quarter match against England
The Italy National team midfielder Daniele De Rossi shared his impressions of Euro-2012 quarter match against England (0: 0, 4: 2 on penalties). 
“It would be an awful shame if we took off after the match. We continue our journey started two years ago. Our team has shown attacking football. Here with us can be compared with Spain. 
In 5 minutes I thought that the ball is hit my grid. I had no luck, I hit the bar. Of course, it would be my goal to put Italy in the semifinals. But all the same we are all happy now. We have had lots of outstanding moments, but the important thing is that we go ahead. 
With this game, dedication and team spirit of victory from us will not disappear,” – said De Rossi.

No comments: