6/26/12

Mesut Ozil: “We arrived for the Championship title”

We arrived for the Championship title
We arrived for the Championship title, said 23-year-old Mesut Ozil, who plays for Real Madrid and Germany National Team. 
“Germany has shown excellent football. In the forthcoming meeting in the semifinals, with the Italians, we know perfectly well what can you expect from an opponent. If we give them space for attacking them, they will be able to overpower us. But Germany is strong and fight team that focused on the League title. 
As for my personal ambition, I note that my goal is a Golden Ball. It is the dream of every player, and I am sure that I am on the way to the trophy. I have strong competition, but I'm sure that in the near future I will be able to improve the performance of my game. When Germany wins the Euro, I have only increased the chances of a prestigious trophy,” – said Ozil.

No comments: