5/26/12

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: “Milan cannot afford to purchase five newcomers”

Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic said that at the moment rossoneri could not afford the great waste on the transfer market. 
“The Club had some financial difficulties.Milan cannot afford to buy five new users or as many players as needed. The Club did not have so many transfers. One, two, maybe that will be the third. However, a stable composition allows you to play better and show good results. Take a look at Chelsea, they too were not the best, but they won the Champions League. 
Rumours about my resignation from the Club? There is nothing to talk about. Each transfer market window press prints articles about my transition into any club. But at the moment I am all happy in Milan, I respect his contract. Of course, one cannot make, always something might happen, but at this moment I am the player Milan”, - quoted Ibrahimovic Sport Bladet.

No comments: