5/28/12

Sergio Aguero: “I want to stay and continue to win trophies with Manchester City”

Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero stated that he had no plans to leave the Club before the expiry of the contract. 
“My future is linked with Manchester City. I want to stay here. My contract is another four years. I think I speak for the Club at least until the expiry of that period. There are always rumors, but there is not a grain of truth. I don't think on moving to Real Madrid or anywhere else. In the City to me from day one, all were very good. I adapted the team, my family all happy in Manchester, so I want to stay. 
In this Club I can win all trophies that dream. We have already won one and can continue in the same spirit. As soon as one you feel the desire to win the trophy, the second, third and so on. Also in the Manchester City”, - quoted Aguero The Times.

No comments: