5/26/12

Massimo Moratti: “Glad we managed to acquire Palacio”

President of Inter Massimo Moratti commented on purchase of Genoa striker Rodrigo Palacio, and spoke about the negotiations on forward Napoli Ezequiel Lavezzi. 
- Happy transaction with Palacio? It is such a player was a Inter from the point of view of tactics, isn't it? 
-Yes, that's right. I think we provernuli good deal. Now we'll be on the other line, who else will come, and who, on the contrary, will leave. 
- Is there any news on Ezequiel Lavezzi? 
- I don't know, I was away and complete information is not knowledge. Razuznaû all in the next few days. 
-The MEDIA figures on the size of the proposals made by inter and PSG, correct? 
- I read about it in the newspapers. I think PSG made an interesting proposal. 
-Will improve the proposal? 
-Look, said Moratti in an interview Inter.it. 
As we have previously reported that PSG invited Napoli for Ezequiel Lavezzi 26 million euros plus different bonuses.

No comments: