5/30/12

Eden Hazard: “I learned something from Zervinho while playing with him”

Lille midfielder Eden Azar told in the game which players he draws inspiration.
“Many players are watching videos with the game other players. I am not ashamed to talk about it. Look for Messi and Ronaldo game, trying to find this inspiration. Great players always inspire. 
Best player of those with whom I appearances, was Zervinho. We have a different quality to it, but we both are trying to take the game. He has taught me something. Zervinho very cool opens for transfer. Yes, I said that I prefer game exercises. But these words are interpreted as if I am lazy and do not want to work. This is not true, I am always practicing seriously, as they have helped me to reach the current level”, - quoted Azar Sky Sports.

No comments: