5/30/12

Olivier Giroud: “We look forward to meeting with England at Euro-2012”

The French striker Olivier Giroud shared expectations of European Championship 2012. 
“My goal for the Euro 2012 will bring something into the game. I am the atypical striker and will try to play in his style. 
At the beginning of the season I said that my dream is to play for the national team in an international tournament. I have had a great season and are gradually regaining confidence. And my hope for getting into the team gained momentum. 
Pressure on the team to grow as we approach the start of the tournament. For me, it's something new, I haven't experienced. But I'm proud to wear a t-shirt. And I don't mind the pressure is good. We are capable of great things. France won the great football nation. Yes, we found in the match with Iceland, but showed that we have. We still need over something to work-finding the right balance and calmer play in defence. 
We look forward to Euro-2012 and battle with England. Look forward to check on their background and see whether we can get out of such a complex group”, - quoted Giroud official site of FIFA.

No comments: