5/9/12

Valon Behrami: “Delio Rossi lied, commenting on the occasional fight with Ljajic”

Fiorentina midfielder Valon Behrami shared his opinion about a clash of former coach Delio Rossi with the Florentines have presented by Adem Ljajic, and also outlined plans for the future. 
“I was sorry for Delio Rossi, because we worked with him back to Lazio. The whole team was shocked by this stage, and the next day the coach lied, commenting on the incident. 
Ljajic swore that did not say those words, which he attributed Delio Rossi. Besides, the people that were at the time on the bench, too, have heard nothing. Coach not lying. 
My future? I remain at Fiorentina. It is my wish and desire of the Club. However, I did not put the signature under a clean piece of paper is not my rules. I want to make all that I have, on the football field”, - quoted Behrami Football Italia. 
It should be reminded that Delio Rossi during the match 36th round serie A against Novara (2: 2) attacked his player midfielder Adem Ljajic. After this incident, he was fired.

No comments: