5/2/12

Luis Enrique: “This was not a football match, and water polo”

Head coach of Roma, Luis Enrique summed up the match 36-round serie a against Chievo (0: 0). 
“This was not a football match, more resembled the water polo. Both teams have done everything you can to win. More on this show was impossible. I don't have regrets about this season. We have had ups and downs, but don't think it is worth discussing right now. We can still get into the Champions League. But not all depends on us. It is necessary to improve the game in defence and be more resolute in attack. I can't say that my debut in Serie A came out bright. I don't know what will happen in the future. But one thing I can say for sure: I have to take criticism when the team is total”, - quoted Luis Enrique Football Italia.

No comments: