5/3/12

Jose Mourinho: “Win Liga I was the hardest”

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho shared his impressions after Real Madrid's Championship, winning the match wrapped 20st round Spanish examples of Athletic (3: 0). 
“We scored a lot of points, showing football of the highest quality. The whole country saw that. We have something to celebrate. The players deserved it. The Real excellent performance in the Championship of Spain, but the most important thing is the title. I dedicate this victory to all those who helped us, who was behind this command. Congratulations to all, but especially to our families who suffered during this time more than others. They saw how hard we had this success. I won the National Championship seven times, and calm. Tomorrow I will see Pardes and we will start working on the draft next season. I hope that at the next home match fans team for its efforts. Real Madrid deserve that. I won championships in Portugal, England and Italy but Spanish championship win was the hardest”, - quoted Mourinho AS.

No comments: