5/21/12

Fernando Torres: “Talk with Chelsea on their future”

Chelsea striker Fernando Torres shared his emotions after winning the final match of the Champions League against Bayern (1:1, on penalties - 4: 3). 
“I have mixed feelings, because it seems to me that I reached the peak of his career, but at the same time, I did not lose the sport. I had to almost the entire final stay on the bench. When I saw the initial Squad, you may have experienced the greatest disappointment of my life … 
Thought that necessarily will play from the first minute, but eventually in replacement and has been able to offer something to the command. I'm happy and this. 
This season in Chelsea with me did not as I expected, not so, as I promised, once signed a contract with me. We'll talk with management about my future. This season is the worst period of my career. Only thanks to the support of family, fans and Chelsea I was able to overcome all of this. 
I need to me made it clear what I am waiting to see what will I do in the Club, what should I do. Only then you can judge me if this would cause”, - quoted Torres Sky Sports.

No comments: