5/23/12

Didier Drogba: “We have an excellent relationship with Torres”

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba shared his opinion about the game striker Fernando Torres. 
“We have an excellent relationship with Torres. We do not understand why not played in a couple of more time, but it's already in the past. Torres - the future of Chelsea. Fernando has been a difficult period, but he proved that he's a professional. The following season would be his season. And I'm definitely going to try to talk to him. 
I spent in Chelsea for eight years. Always someone comes up, someone goes away, but the Club remains extremely ambitious. I'm not worried. Chelsea was so prior to my arrival - would this and after my departure”, - said Drogba in an interview with the BBC. 
It has become known today that Drogba would not renew a contract with the London Club and leaves his status as a free agent.

No comments: