5/16/12

Deco: “The most difficult stage of UEFA EURO 2012 will be a group stage”

Deco, who currently plays for Fluminense stated that, in his view, Portugal was able to succeed at the Euro 2012.
-In your opinion, could the Portugal show good result at the European Championships? 
-Of Course. This is a young team, which collected cool players you coached young coach. I think the hardest will be the Group tournament. If you quit the group, will become easier. 
-You believe that by making a bet on Paulo Bento, the Portuguese Football Federation was right? 
-Of Course. The selection was made correctly. It intern who knows players and worked with many of them. 
-You're not going to get back in the team? The time seems appropriate? 
-I have decided to withdraw from the team and not on emotions. Due to personal problems, I would like to go back to Brazil, and I knew then I was going to be harder to get into the national team. But for me it was an honour and a great pleasure to play for Portugal. 
Yes, this season, fortunately, there were no injuries. But the decision has been made from now on I will look the part and of course root for team Portugal quoted Deco football Record.

No comments: