7/7/12

Thiago Silva: “I never thought about leaving AC Milan”

Thiago Silva, who this summer was close to moving into the French PSG, admitted that thoughts about leaving the mill's former champions Italy have not yet arisen
AC Milan Defender Thiago Silva, who this summer was close to moving into the French PSG, admitted that thoughts about leaving the mill's former champions Italy have not yet arisen. 
“I never thought about leaving AC Milan, but it's a normal situation, when other clubs are showing interest in me. I was talking with Leonardo, and he introduced me to project of PSG. I also talked to Carlo Ancelotti, who told me that the goal for PSG to become one of the strongest clubs in Europe. 
I conducted negotiations with the Vice President of AC Milan Adriano Galliani and thanked him for believing in me. Teammates - Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Antonio Cassano, Alexandre Pato and Mario Yepes - advised me to stay in Milan. 
I believe in the successful performance of AC Milan in the new season,” – said Thiago Silva.

No comments: