7/30/12

Zanetti: While the body allows me, I'll play

Javier Zanetti broke almost every record at inter, but the Argentinian still humble, as in 1995, when he first arrived in Italy
Defender Javier Zanetti broke almost every record at inter, but the Argentinian still humble, as in 1995, when he first arrived in Italy. 
«When I went out onto the balcony, the fans themselves don't believe. I have just been leaked through them, and they know didn't know who I was. Even the watchman at the gate, "laughs Zanetti. Seventeen years later, the Argentinian with a smile describes his first day at the Club, he won 16 trophies. 
When I signed the contract, I was asked to choose a car. I chose the BMW, but on the eve of the first workout felt somewhat awkward. Because I called and asked Giuseppe Bergomi, everything will be OK if I arrive at BMW. I don't like to see my new teammates are bad thought about me. But when I arrived at the place, I realized that my car was the most dreadful in the parking lot! After that I just became easier. 
In the same detail Zanetti remembers how difficult it was to communicate with his girlfriend and now wife, Paula, when he finally moved to Italy. The phonebooth two blocks from home in Como began for the player almost the main place of residence. I bought a cheap calling card and spent hours in this cabin. The winter was cold and my hands trembled continuously, but it was worth it. However the inconvenience experienced by people in the queue. Imagine what they said! Soon, thankfully, I bought a telefax. 
Each record is special, but I have two favorites. First, in terms of the number of appearances for the Argentina national team, since it is very difficult to play for the national team of a country such as my homeland, where there are great players. The second is that I am the captain of the Inter for 12 years, during which held the record number of appearances for the Club. This achievement is an outlier won, considering that I am a foreigner. 
When it comes to work on his physical form, I'm very serious. Much depends on the atmosphere in the family. When in the House of harmony, where it is easier to concentrate solely on football. My secret is that I train so hard, as much as possible. If possible with the same load as in a real match. 
Teammates trust me in training. They will be worn, stop, give already and we win for a change. But while the body allows me, I will play» - said Zanetti.

No comments: