7/31/12

Kompany: Manchester City will try to win six titles in six years

Kompany, who signed the other day a new six-year contract with the Club, said the team would try to achieve the maximum in the coming years
The English club Manchester City Captain Vincent Kompany, who signed the other day a new six-year contract with the Club, said the team would try to achieve the maximum in the coming years. 
«I signed a contract for six years and Manchester City will try to win six titles during this time. I want to win all the trophies. It's probably not going to happen, but personally, I shall make every effort to achieve maximum. 
I will not speak the names of clubs, but I had to leave Manchester City without signing a new contract. But I wanted to stay here and I believe that the six-year agreement is the best proof of that,» - said Kompany.

No comments: