7/28/12

Del Piero: I'd be lying if I said it was waiting for a new contract from Juventus

Del Piero: I'd be lying if I said it was waiting for a new contract from Juventus
37-year-old striker Alessandro Del Piero, who left Juventus after 19 years at the Club, admitted that the decision of the leadership of the Turin Club not to renew the contract with him was not a surprise for him.
«I'd be lying if I said it was waiting for a new contract. I never wondered why Juventus are not extended the agreement with me. I gave everything to the Club, the team and the fans. Now I have to follow its destiny, and it is not in Italy. 
United States is a perfect continuation of the career, this fantastic country. I would like to play there, but I still have not been able to agree with someone,» - said Del Piero.

No comments: