7/27/12

Shevchenko has decided his future, it has to do not with football and politics

Shevchenko at the end of the game in the capital Club's Hoverla congratulated the fans with a victory, and said he would finish with football and embark on political activities
The legendary player of FC Dynamo Kyiv and the Ukrainian National Team Andriy Shevchenko at the end of the game in the capital Club's Hoverla congratulated the fans with a victory, and said he would finish with football and embark on political activities. 
«The most important thing is that Dinamo had output, though, and the end of the game. Congrats to the team and fans with a victory, this is a good start to the Championship. 
I decided my future, I guess. But it is not related to football, and linked to the policy. Tomorrow I'll make a formal statement. I hope for your support,» - said Sheva.

No comments: