7/19/12

Luis Suarez: I also cried alongside my wife

Luis Suarez believes the eight-game ban he received last season was down to Manchester United's political power
Luis Suarez believes the eight-game ban he received last season was down to Manchester United's political power. The controversy was re-ignited in February, when Suarez seemingly refused Evra's handshake as the teams conducted their traditional pre-match greeting. 
The 25-year-old Liverpool forward was handed the suspension and a £40,000 fine in December after being found guilty of racially abusing United defender Patrice Evra
“They were very tough days to me. I am not used to showing what I really feel, but the trial week was very difficult. I also cried alongside my wife. People at Liverpool are sure that it was a way that Manchester United used to put me out of the team and stop Liverpool. In England, Manchester United's political power is strong and you must respect that and shut your mouth.” - Suarez said.

No comments: