7/20/12

De Jong: It's hard to say how many goals I score for Borussia Dortmund

Borussia luuk de Jong, in an interview with German Media identified the team goal in the regular season
Striker luuk de Jong, who currently plays for Borussia , in an interview with German Media identified the team goal in the regular season. 
According to Dutch player, mënhengladbahcy intend to at least repeat the achievements of the previous season. Recall Borussia took fourth place in the standings. 
“The team was fourth in the Bundesliga and I want to help make it successful. But I know that the struggle in the Bundesliga are equal. Therefore, it is difficult for me to say how many goals I score myself. Of course, I am a striker and want to score as much as possible. But I can play with his back to goal, to operate on the flanks, getting the ball away from the opponent and strikes on goal,” - said de Jong.

No comments: