6/1/12

Domenico Criscito: “I have not done anything wrong, why can't I go for the Euro?”

Italy Defender Domenico Criscito expressed disappointment at the fact that he was expelled from Italy's bid for Euro 2012 in the case of the Treaty matches in Serie A. 
“I never did anything wrong. I do not want to be the scapegoat for what has no relationship whatsoever to me. Perhaps the Italian Football Federation should have a better understanding of the situation and understand that I am not involved in this. I am shocked, because I was ready to go to the Euro. 
Investigators have told my counsel that I do not intend to summon for questioning. I was told that I can take part in the tournament. 
The photographs, which appeared to have budget. Why I earlier asked nothing about it? It was taken after the match against Sampdoria. I was then told that the fans would like to discuss with players Genoa our game. 
The meeting was also attended by Giuseppe Sculli and another man, whom I don't know. I talked with fans has convinced them that we had on the field of all forces and went home. Does this photo is enough to prove that I did something illegal? 
I like Bonucci, had to go to the euro. Receive official notification that you are under suspicion, does not mean that you are guilty”, - brings the words Criscito La Gazzetta dello Sport.

No comments: