6/4/12

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain: "The year my life has changed just incredible"

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, who currently plays for Arsenal and the England national team, shared his impressions of the friendly match against Belgium (1: 0), as well as from the forthcoming Euro-2012. 
“How everything has changed in just one year! This is incredible. A couple of years ago a major tournament I could only watch on TV, and now I've got the chance to play at the Euro. 
But this is only the beginning. The important thing is not to get carried away those thoughts. I hope our team will go a long way. 
In a match with Belgium I got good experience. Playing side by side with experienced guys - Gerrard and Parker, I just enjoyed it. In such cases really better to relax, not to spoil anything. And great that we won a strong team”, - quoted Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain official site FIFA.

No comments: