5/5/12

Delio Rossi: “Know Serbian, and realized that what said Ljajic”

Former coach of Fiorentina Delio Rossi told that led to a fight with midfielder presented by Adem Ljajic during the match 36-round serie a against "Novary" (2: 2). 
“When Ljajic returned to bench and told me: “well done, Maestro. Yes you are indeed the phenomenon”. I told him not to be have so brave, and he insulted me in Serbian. But the point is that I have coached many Serbian players during his career. And I understood what he said. 
Ljajic sent me in … And then I completely lost his self-control, "La Repubblica quoted Rossi. In addition, Ljajic Rossi during the fight and said the coach still abruptly dropped from the Club. 
Recall that Rossi was fired from the Club and banned from football for three months the Disciplinary Committee series a. Ljajic was removed from matches for Fiorentina would pay serious fines.

No comments: