5/30/12

Zeman may lead Roma

Head coach of Pescara Zdenek Zeman stated that negotiates with Roma. 
“I talked with representatives of Roma . We are already pretty advanced. 
I do not think that the return of over 13 years, can be seen as an attempt to take revenge. In 1998, I left Roma for political reasons. The doping scandal broke out and the team literally Roma of more than 20 points due to the decisions of others. Can't say that if I had stayed, Roma fared better. Then it was time for a change. 
Totti? Too early to talk about that. If it will be OK and can play as a central striker, he will play. I have always played the best, rather than those who age allows”, - Obradovic quoted by Sky Sport Italia. 
In addition, under the leadership of the Pescara Obradovic pumped up with 83 points, took first place in the Serie B and the top Italian Division. For the last time in the series and the Pescara appeared in season 1992/93.

No comments: