5/28/12

Juan Martin del Potro: “Hardly anyone will be able to repeat the achievement of Messi”

Ninth World tennis Player Argentinian Juan Martín del Potro described how started to root for the soccer club Boca Juniors.
“This is my team since childhood. In my family all get sick of it. I love it all: color, form, Stadium, fans. 
I dreamed about the manuscript describes Martin Palermo, and now my dream has come true: I have not only his autograph – he is my friend. What could be better?”, - The 23 year old del Potro was asked to compare 40 victories Nowak Djokovic gained at the start of the 2011 season, and 73, Lionel Messi scored in this season.
Well, both are awesome achievements. Probably still like Messi, because hardly anyone can repeat. And that before Djokovic, and Federer and Nadal is already done”, - quoted US Open champion-2009 official site of the Roland Garros. As we have informed, in Sunday's first round of French Open del Potro (9) def. Albert Montanesa and now will play with Edward Roger-Vasselin.

No comments: